[hcs-d] PHP frameworks

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 31 21:09:56 EST 2010

CodeIgniter has a very gentle learning curve, so it can be picked up
pretty quickly. I guess it's a good framework to play around with a bit
if you're new to the MVC framework paradigm. But otherwise, I've found
that's it's nowhere near robust enough to create a website with heavy
functionality, and I would definitely go with a different framework for
a more serious and long-term project.