[hcs-d] Science Center B14 Computer Lab Interruption

Byron Hood byron.hood at college.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 16 17:08:09 EST 2010

I was working at the FAS IT support desk and about 3:30, two gentlemen came
in and told us we needed to evacuate because there was a mercury spill. At
the time they were saying it was going to be all night though because they
needed to run air quality tests. Perhaps it's been cleared up since.
Apparently some student was carrying mercury around?

Byron

--
Byron Hood
Harvard College '13