[hcs-d] Science Center B14 Computer Lab Interruption

Joshua Kroll kroll at cs.princeton.edu
Thu Dec 16 16:13:03 EST 2010

A few years ago, there was a bad enough chemical spill in the Science
Center basement that Oxford St. was closed for about half a day. That
was more exciting at the time for me because I was in charge of the
HCS machines and they were in the Science Center basement.

Although even that was not as exciting as when the FAS IT UPSs in the
Science Center basement caught on fire. Actually, the second time that
happened was more exciting than the first time that happened.

Josh