[hcs-d] Selling two old Macbook pros

David Fulton-Howard difultonhoward at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:50:37 EST 2010

Or you could just replace the power port by soldering...  not much harder
than hard-wiring a charger.

BTW, if it has the circular plug, it's a PowerBook, not a MacBook Pro.
Also, the Intel switchover was in 2006, so the date should be a giveaway
too.  Just keep in mind that either Tiger or Leopard is the end of the line
for that one.  IIRC, Snow Leopard doesn't run on PowerPC chips.

David Fulton-Howard
410-456-3253