[hcs-d] Selling two old Macbook pros

Louis Evans louis.evans at college.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 15 16:30:50 EST 2010

So my experience with it was that it grew harder and harder to maintain a contact between the cable and the laptop, until it was basically impossible. I replaced the cable, and the next cable lasted for less time, and so on. So I assume the problem is really in the port. If you can replace the port, the computer is in pretty good shape. The port is of the old circular type, though.