[hcs-d] Password PSA

Saagar Deshpande sdeshpande at college.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 9 20:51:07 EST 2010

There should also be something about confirmation urls for confirming your
account via email.
CrimsonSpark sent out links with that basically said id=123 so it was
possible for someone to just walk in and make random accounts.

Not sure how important that is, but it does lead to the question of how
secure the site is overall.