[hcs-d] repositories

Nathan Leiby nathanleiby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:09:38 EST 2010

As Jason mentioned, I also like Assembla.

http://offers.assembla.com/free-git-repo/
<http://offers.assembla.com/free-git-repo/>
http://www.assembla.com/catalog/51-free-git-repository-%E2%80%93-commercial-quality-package

-private
-free
-unlimited users

<http://www.assembla.com/catalog/51-free-git-repository-%E2%80%93-commercial-quality-package>Does
this meet your needs?

Nate

p.s. I usually find the best way to answer a question like this is to
google: "best free private git stackoverflow". Generally there's a good
debate there already.