[hcs-d] repositories

Carl Jackson carl at hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 5 20:57:22 EST 2010

If hosting git on your own is an option you're considering, take a look at gitosis. It does some cool shit with the authorized_keys file that makes things very easy. You'd just need a public key from each of your collaborators.

If you're looking for a bit more oomph (for instance, code review and friends), HCS currently uses gerrit. It's pretty OK, but probably overkill for anything you're thinking about doing.

Carl