[hcs-d] repositories

Siddarth Chandrasekaran chandrasekaran.siddarth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:48:31 EST 2010

Hey HCS,

So I'm trying to find a good, free repository-host right now. I'm
totally fine with anything non-SVN, really, but here's my problem:
1) Github (git) is awesome, except that no free private repositories.
2) Bitbucket (hg) has an unlimited number of free private
repositories, but a limit on how many collaborators you can have.

Is there a different repo-host I don't know about? I know I can set up
a repo on my own domain, but enabling collaborators doesn't seem
possible? Or is it? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Siddarth