[hcs-d] Seat Computers at the Cool Table

Siddarth Chandrasekaran chandrasekaran.siddarth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:22:45 EST 2010

> I hope you are being sarcastic.  CS51 was the bane of my existence in Spring
> of 09, and Scheme shouldered its fair share of the blame.

I think that was because it was the year they transitioned. However,
the 7 projects and 9 psets scarred me for life; the basement of the
science center still gives me the shivers. :-D

That said, the stuff we do in 51 is wonderful, and I'm thankful that I
learned a bunch of solid design principles.

Besides, Scheme _is_ awesome.

Obligatory: http://foldr.com/

Siddarth