[hcs-d] Seat Computers at the Cool Table

Jeremy Hoon jeremy.d.hoon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:57:49 EST 2010

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to this list and responding to our thoughts. The
rushed inclusion of the piece certainly helps to explain some of the
inaccuracies detected by individuals on this list. I think we can all agree
that we would like computer science and computer engineering be a greater
part of many students' Harvard experience.

Jeremy