[hcs-d] Seat Computers at the Cool Table

Jeremy Cushman jscushman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 04:05:21 EST 2010

In particular, I take issue with:
- "It’s also extremely helpful to understand how RAM functions or the
difference between a CRT and an LCD monitor."
In the scheme of things, I'd say those are probably pretty useless to pretty
much everyone.

- "However, CS students do nearly all of their work using Unix, an operating
system from the 1970s, rather than Windows or MacOS."
First, Mac is Unix, Linux is not Unix, so the sentence is just wrong.
 Second, well, ...

Jeremy