[hcs-d] Reps+Dems+HCS event

Greg Price gprice at post.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 12 03:57:42 EDT 2009

Sounds interesting.  Can you elaborate on what you imagine the event
as / what the interaction you'll be focusing on between what the
Dems/GOP do and what HCS does?  E.g., are you thinking more about
technology affecting politics or politics affecting technology?

One good panelist would be Ben Rahn, cofounder of ActBlue and a tutor
in Pfoho, or alternatively his cofounder Matt Debergalis, who's also
local to Cambridge.  Either of them could speak well about how they
made technology change politics -- they're basically tech
entrepreneurs who went in it for politics rather than for money.  Up
to you whether they'd count against the quotas for "technological
people", "Democrats", or both. =)