[hcs-d] Fwd: The FAS IT Service Desk is responding to your Service Desk Case INC000000325095

Greg Brockman gregory.brockman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:23:46 EDT 2009

I talked to Mark Mayes about this... apparently the underlying issue
is that they really don't want random people who don't know what
they're doing to open up their ports and get themselves hacked.  In
the future, he recommended mentioning that you're an HCS member, since
this implies you're more technically savvy than the average bear.
Although, I have met some very technical bears.  Anyway, Zach, both
you and Andy should be fine (you may have to speak to Mark as well).

Hmm, if it's unlabeled, not sure what to say... maybe look at other
jacks in your (suite|entryway) and find a pattern?  I've also had
troubles with "My Jack" in the past, but today it worked for me...
might be worth trying again?

Greg