[hcs-d] Fwd: [HSMBB] HSMBB subscription notification

Jim Danz danz at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:35:26 EST 2009

Well so yes I was just in the middle of composing an email to Briana about
this.  It seems like the root of the problem is them using a 3rd-party email
marketing tool (mailchimp), but wanting to use the free version that only
lets them send to a small number of addresses... so then they email the
message to the HCS list and have that forward to everyone?

Plugging in GApps and webmail should hopefuflly put us on the path to fixing
the root of this issue by being able to provide student groups with WYSIWYG
email creation tools.