[hcs-d] February 10 - $80, 000 I3 Innovation Challenge submission deadline

David Kosslyn dkosslyn at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 00:40:02 EST 2009

Harvard I3 Innovation Challenge
$80,000 Competition
Registration and Submission deadline: February 10th

Have an interesting
Business OR
Non-Profit OR
Campus venture
startup idea?

Enter the I3 Contest to get to funding to make your
Idea a reality!

Two Easy Steps:
1) Register at http://i3.fas.harvard.edu by Feb 10th

2) Fill out an online application through the website (in step 1)
about your idea/project
(ex. What is your idea? what is the target audience? how is your idea
unique?) by Feb 10th

***Even if your team did not register by Jan 2nd, you are still
eligible for the competition***
as long as you register and fill out the online application by Feb 10th