[hcs-d] CS course suggestions or recommendations?

Brad Seiler seiler at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 25 13:48:08 EST 2009

I'm probably going to take 187, because Shieber is amazing and NLP is
really cool. I know nothing about 143. I shopped 171 last spring and I
decided that Hans-Peter was too focused on the pedagogy and not enough
on the actual subject matter that he was teaching, so things seemed to
progress too slowly for my tastes. Then again, that was the first year
of the course, so it may have matured this year, so it is probably
worth shopping.

-- Brad