[hcs-d] Fwd: Automation Help

Zach Rait zachrait at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:06:12 EDT 2009

I've used Selenium before, but I'm pretty sure that it can't handle OS-level
automation like the printing and save-as dialogs.  As I understand it, it's
more of an interface to the javascript interpreter that runs within the
browser.  I think to really automate those save-as/print dialogs, you'd need
something that handles OS-level GUI scripting.