[hcs-d] Fwd: Automation Help

Matt Di Pasquale liveloveprosper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:30:03 EDT 2009

i love ruby (over python) for scraping. i use the gems: hpricot
(http://wiki.github.com/why/hpricot) for simple tasks and
(http://nokogiri.rubyforge.org/nokogiri/) for more difficult ones.
they're much simpler than beautiful soup.

those links above have instructions. and here's a helpful ruby tutorial:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ruby_Programming/Hello_world

if you still need help, feel free to call me. 617-894-0859 (c)

-matt