[hcs-d] Fwd: Automation Help

Jon Staff staff at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 25 11:29:20 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the advice on this.   Still haven't figured this
out.   If anybody would like to get paid to help me achieve this
task, I would be more than willing to get some cash from the boss
toward that end.

Let me know if you're interested and we can either meet up and go
over the additional details (not much), or I can send them to you via
e-mail or chat on the phone.   From what I hear, this shouldn't be
too terribly complicated, if you have any skills (which I seem not
to...).

Thanks,

Jon
218-760-0938