[hcs-d] Automation Help

Zak Stone zstone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:45:19 EDT 2009

You might also be able to make Selenium help you:

http://seleniumhq.org/

However, it is probably worth downloading the invoices and then
concatenating them into a single document that you can check before
you print; you don't want to print the wrong thing 700 times. Whether
you use Beautiful Soup or Chickenfoot (or put chicken feet in a
beautiful soup or what have you), see if you can decouple the scraping
from the printing.

Zak