[hcs-d] Automation Help

Greg Price gprice at post.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:49:47 EDT 2009

Chickenfoot (http://groups.csail.mit.edu/uid/chickenfoot/) is for
automating stuff on the web, aims to be accessible to people who
haven't programmed, and seems to be good.  I've done some things like
this with the LWP::UserAgent library in Perl.

If you want to use Python, httplib in the standard library will
probably help, but may be at a bit of a lower level so that you have
to handle more details yourself.  Someone else may know a better
suggestion.

For myself I'd probably start by trying Chickenfoot.

Good luck!
Greg