[hcs-d] Mac text editor

Keito Uchiyama keito at cs.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 21 00:08:31 EDT 2009

Oh, I just didn't like the fact that it's not a native Cocoa text window
(well, nor is Textmate, but that's different). For example, intuitive
drag-and-drop of text is not supported. I guess I'm a well-integrated
GUI kinda guy... (I do think design is as important, if not more
important, than features when it comes down to text editors.)

Keito