[hcs-d] The prefrosh are coming

Greg Brockman gregory.brockman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:28:52 EDT 2009

Hello beloved HCS members,

As you all (hopefully) know, prefrosh weekend is rapidly
approaching.  HCS is registered for an event from Sunday, April
26 2pm - 6pm (the prefrosh activities fair is 3pm - 5pm) in our
office, Hilles 307.  We'd like to try to make as awesome an
impression on the prefrosh as we can.  And we'd like to have you
help.

How can you help?  *Email us your hours of availability on
Sunday (between 2pm and 6pm). * We need to make sure we have at
least a few people staffing the office at any one time.

What will we be doing?  We have some fun visualizations we'll put
up on the big screen.  There will be pizza.  The main focus is to
be friendly, explain how cool HCS is, and get to know some techie
prefrosh.

Also, as an experimental recruiting tactic, we'll be giving
accounts to the prefrosh.  These accounts will expire at the end
of October, unless they've come to two meetings by that time.

Hope to see you there,

Greg
Membership Coordinator