[hcs-d] Mac text editor

Greg Westin hcs-lists at gregwestin.com
Sat Apr 18 19:08:29 EDT 2009

I use BBEdit a lot; it's got tabs and other 'coding-related goodies',
and I'm pretty sure I've used it for Japanese. I think TextWrangler is
basically a scaled-down version of BBEdit, though, so maybe BBEdit
suffers from similar problems. Also, BBEdit is not free.

Greg
---
Research and Technology Coordinator
Brain Stimulation and Therapeutic Neuromodulation Division
Columbia University
1051 Riverside Drive, Box 21
New York, NY 10032
Phone: 212.568.2414