[hcs-d] Mac text editor

Keito Uchiyama keito at cs.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 18 17:02:12 EDT 2009

Greg -- yep, tabs only work for projects. Apparently general tab
support is coming in TextMate 2.0, but nobody knows when that's
coming, if ever. It's a bit like Perl 6.

Josh -- in fact, I've tried both Aquamacs (the OS X-like version of
emacs) and MacVim (the equivalent for vim), but what I'm looking for
is something that really integrates with the Mac interface, a la gedit
for Gnome.

Keito