[hcs-d] Having Linux is now a CRIME

Kevin Lee kevlee at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 18 00:59:51 EDT 2009

Am I missing something? The fact that he was one of two people using
Linux in that dorm is one of many "probable causes" that were given in
the application for the search warrant. I think it makes sense when
considered as part of an entire body of evidence. What I find a bit
sketchy is the link to Obtaining computer services by fraud or
misrepresentation.

http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/266-33a.htm
Does that cover what supposedly happened?

Kevin