[hcs-d] Proposed event

Greg Brockman gregory.brockman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:59:46 EDT 2009

Hey,

I received a query from Luis Martinez looking into the possibility of
hosting an event as a collaboration between HCS, the Harvard
Republican Club, and the Harvard Dems (and maybe even the IOP) for
next fall.  The proposed event would be to bring in speakers to talk
about something at the intersection of politics and technology.  Luis
said that he'll be running this idea by the Republicans and Dems this
week, and he wants to know if we are interested in going further with
this.  Thoughts?

Greg