[hcs-d] Google's April Fools prank...

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:40:53 EDT 2009

Some other good ones:

The Guardian, Britain's venerable newspaper, switches to Twitter as an
exclusive distribution mechanism:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/apr/01/guardian-twitter-media-technology

The Washington Post's Security Fix blog describes the fallout from the
Conficker activation last night:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2009/04/conficker_worm_strikes_militar.html?wprss=securityfix

Slashdot launches user achievements, in order to better compete with MMOGs:
http://news.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/03/31/1610228

Josh