[hcs-d] Webmail

Sean Lyndersay seanlynd at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Oct 30 17:14:17 EDT 2008

Re: Zimbra
Stanford (where my wife is a post-doc) recently switched to Zimbra, though, as I understand it, it was a customized thing that Zimbra did in order to get Stanford as a marquee account (no question they'd do the same for Harvard). Either way, it's a nicely done mail system -- about 600x times better than the excuse for a product they had before (Oracle, I think, but to give Oracle the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was an old version).