[hcs-d] Webmail

Jason Gao jasongao.root at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:10:44 EDT 2008

Ah, I see your argument. I was looking at it from just the storage and
retrieval angle, since the original argument that I was responding to
is that Harvard could not provide 5GB of storage per user (Bruno's
email). Maintenance and development would certainly be an issue, but
isn't that what the FAS-IT people are for? (Well, maybe not
development, but that portion could be outsourced, without significant
risk or issue if an internal code review were done after delivery).

-Jason