[hcs-d] Webmail

Yang (Alex) Li li7 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:19:15 EDT 2008

When I used Outlook I sometimes sorted messages by sender, receiver, size,
etc. To get an idea of what messages and how many of them there are for each
of those parameters and delete messages if necessary. Gmail only sorts by
timestamp. Automatic filtering only works if you know those parameters
beforehand, it doesn't work when you don't know them and want to find out by
looking at your message list graphically.