[hcs-d] Webmail

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:21:38 EDT 2008

This claim strikes me as ridiculous. Integration is the PROBLEM with
using Exchange. It doesn't play well across platforms, versions, etc.
It's also very heavyweight. Otherwise, it's an excellent product,
feature wise.

That said, every organization I've been involved with that used
Exchange has suffered severe mail downtime on a regular basis. I don't
know what has happened with newer versions, so they might be more
stable, but I'm very wary.

Josh