[hcs-d] Webmail

Zak Stone zstone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:33:16 EDT 2008

Hey folks,

Isn't the new email system mostly irrelevant? Most of the students I
know use Gmail and ignore Harvard's email system entirely; at most,
they forward messages from there to Gmail. There's no way that Harvard
can provide a better user experience than Gmail does, so this whole
issue barely matters.

Just my impression as a resident tutor,