[hcs-d] Summer Development Projects (and a virtual meeting tonight!)

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 1 19:56:20 EDT 2008

It wasn't necessarily a joke. It's not impossible - just really hard.
I happen to be surrounded by formal methodists (a religious lot) at
work, so it's something that I think about. Greg Morrisett works on
something similar, namely the building of either language or compiler
tools to prove the nonexistence of simple problems like buffer
overflows.

It was meant to be funny, though.

Josh