[hcs-d] Office Hours Tonight

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:52:00 EST 2008

Just a reminder that we'll have our standard office hours tonight,
8-10 PM in Hilles 307.

Think the Quad is a long way to go for a meeting? Think again: if you
want some company on the walk, send me an e-mail. We usually put
together a delegation of some sort around 7:45 and walk up together.

What can you look forward to if you join us?
-pizza
-Discussion of projects - we're aiming to find big projects and people
to lead them. Come find out what we're thinking about (we have 4-5
ideas on the table, of which we'll probably only pick one or two) or
suggest one of your own.
-Jokes about the GSAS hacking.
-Jokes about the teenagers who hacked an HCS account yesterday (and
e-mailed us about it).
-Great wit and panache.

Plus, if tonight is anything like last night, we'll even have a police
escort as we walk home.

Josh