[hcs-d] 2008 Women in Technology Summit

Keito U keito at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 11 00:35:38 EST 2008

An event of potential interest to list members:
----

Are you interested in a technology related field? Do you want to meet
leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, and Credit Suisse?

If so, come to the...

2008 Women in Technology Summit!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

CGIS South Building
1730 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02138

Register online today -- Meet Tech/Finance recruiters during our
Career Fair!

The day-long conference features panels, discussions, and workshops on
a diverse array of topics from software engineering to biotech to
women in the workplace to resume review clinics. This year, WiTS is
sponsored by Google, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, SAP,
and Cisco. Meet recruiters from these top companies at our Career Fair!

REGISTER NOW at www.womenintechnologysummit.com to be a part of this
incredible event that will allow you to mingle with leading
professionals from the American technology sector. All genders welcome!