[hcs-d] Datamatch Postering

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 6 17:56:52 EST 2008

I will be up early tomorrow. Why? Because I'm going to poster for Datamatch.
We haven't done this for years. But this year, we will. Will you join me? It
will be fun, and you can think about all the extra homework time you'll have
between when we're done and when your first class starts. Plus, since your
meal plan includes breakfast, you really ought to eat it. I'll be at the
John Harvard Statue at 7:20 tomorrow. If you can come, do drop me an e-mail.
But if you don't do that, don't think you can't come. Think about it: the
more people we have, the less work any one of us has to do.

Failing that, will you suggest witty bylines for posters?

Josh