[hcs-d] Hackathon Today!

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 2 12:09:43 EST 2008

The hardware has also been laid out, though there should be more
reasoning put into some documentation, probably. The proposal was put
out over hcs-systems, too. Anyone is welcome to come and listen in to
what we're doing, though the goal of the session isn't to present
finished products but to review some ideas before we move to
deployment-level plans.

Josh