[hcs-d] Fwd: SOCH Updates - DEADLINE THIS SUNDAY BY MIDNIGHT

Grant Dasher gdasher at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 24 21:13:41 EST 2007

Ok, attached is a text version of the first draft of the
application.  Its written in an idiotic PDF file that submits itself
via email, so this is the best i could do.  Please comment (in
particular, i need to know information about our events from second
semester last year) and general statistics about number of mailing
lists, active student groups, etc (i will collect these).  feel free
to lengthen or modify the answers as you see fit.

--grant