[hcs-d] Learning PHP

Christopher Wickens wickens at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 16:41:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

Do you know PHP? Are you interested in learning Python? If so, drop me
an email and we can meet up and code from time to time. I'm planning to
learn some PHP this fall for a web-based project for my math class. It
would be nice to have someone who knows PHP to be around while I'm
getting started, so I can ask questions about my code when I need to. In
return, I'd be happy to provide similar instruction in Python (or
another of my various languages/skills).

Chris