[hcs-d] Berkman Center for Internet & Society Open House 9/20, 7pm

Steven Michael Melendez melend at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:05:20 EDT 2006

The Berkman people asked me to forward this.

*Berkman Center for Internet & Society*
/Open House/
Wednesday, September 20
7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Langdell North
Harvard Law School
Followed by a reception at our office at 23 Everett St.

The open house is an opportunity for new and returning students from all
disciplines to learn about the Berkman Center, our projects, and our community.
Come learn how you can contribute to and work in a dynamic, exciting
environment at one of Harvard?s premier research centers.

No technical experience required!
We have positions available for students in every discipline: computer science,
statistics, international relations, sociology, English, foreign language,
education, business, political science, etc.

Food and Drink will be Served

Please find a downloadable PDF flier and more information at
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/events/openhouse>