[hcs-d] Wiki Weds tonight, 7pm : new Startup Flava

Samuel Klein sjklein at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:02:25 EDT 2006

Y'all may recall that the first Wed of each month is Wiki Wednesday.
(Last month it came a week late.)  Tonight we're joining forces with
a regular startup gathering; if you're interested, please come to:

    Smile Thai, 7pm, for dinner and startup goodness

Then tomorrow at 5pm, the next installment in Wikimania programming joy;
we discuss our initial crop of speakers; Hacking Days updates; and I
prance around in pinstripes.  Well, you'll have to be there in person
for that last.

    Thursday, 5pm, for doughnuts and mania

Cheers,
   SJ