[HCS-D] Re: ACM programming contest -- tryouts 1:00 Sunday

Gregory Price gprice at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:39:41 EDT 2005

The ACM programming-contest tryouts are this Sunday,
from 1 to 5, in Maxwell-Dworkin.

If you'd like to participate, send the coach,
Bob Walton <walton at deas>, an email to let him know.

The contest is fun and a small commitment.
I enjoyed it my first two years;
you can only go to World Finals twice,
so now my old teammates and I have had
to step aside for you. =)  Come try it out.

Greg

PS - yeah, it's the same time as our migration meeting.
If you wanted to do both, speak up and we'll see
how immovable the latter is.  Or go to the planning lunch
in Quincy and leave in time for the contest.