[HCS-D] [perspy@hcs.harvard.edu: [PERSPY] [lewis_day@harvard.edu: perspective issues]]

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 25 23:42:11 EDT 2005

I was just noticing this for Perspective, but it occured to me that it
would be good for posterity's sake if hcs dumped some stuff into the
university archives. Anyone have any ideas what we ought to be dumping
there? All of hcsa, perhaps... What else? A backup of public mailing
list archives?

--Matt

----- Forwarded message from Perspective <perspy at hcs.harvard.edu> -----