[HCS-D] office hours tonight, dinner Thursday

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 23 11:17:18 EDT 2005

For those interested, there WILL be office hours this evening! Come take
a break from studying, hang out, eat pizza, and if you're owed money by
HCS, get paid. I'd also like to maybe possibly copy /usr/home over to
the netapp, but we'll see what people think tonight.

Also, Britt Bolen will be in town Thursday night and HCS is going to
take him out to dinner. More specifics will go out over the list soon,
but I wanted to make sure people reserved some time.

Happy examining (being examined?) all,

--Matt