[HCS-D] New postfix, new spam filtering

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Sat May 21 12:16:19 EDT 2005

Would it work if eecs implemented graylisting too? Who knows if they
would or should but it's something to think about - in particular
because I think fas implements graylisting, so perhaps they would be
willing to serve as our secondary MX? Though I do like having a
relationship with the eecs sysadmins...

--Matt