[HCS-D] PyCon: questions

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 12 14:48:03 EDT 2005

In fact, we just discovered in the HCS archives while cleaning out the
office this weekend that some group of people nebulously connected with
HCS held an "Internet and Society" conference with keynote addresses by
people like Bill Gates held in Sanders theatre, some time in the
mid-late 90s. So, it's been done before :)

--Matt