[HCS-D] HCS/Harvard hosting PyCon 2006?

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 12 10:40:53 EDT 2005

So I just spoke with Ruth at the Memorial Hall/Lowell Hall complex, who
is in charge of event reservation for Sanders. HCS is currently
pencilled in for 3/27, 3/28, and 3/29. She gave me some information
about fees but by the look of them they're a lot less than anyone was
paying for use of a hotel. She said we need to speak with the Deans
office because it's during break and things like that, but all immediate
signs indicate it's a go...

--Matt