[HCS-D] netapp carting

Matt Gline gline at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 12 08:35:43 EDT 2005

The Quincy superintendant has very kindly asked me to remove the
enormous box from his mail room. As I still need to ask him for his
grill this weekend, I suggest we comply in short-order (if any gets the
short-order cook pun, which was just barely a pun and more a word with
two meanings both of which happen to be loosely relevant in this case,
I'll be deeply impressed). Is anyone free any time today after 10:30? I
bet two of us could do it, with a hand truck...

--Matt